The Need to Believe
Talitha Simeona, MA is a recent addition to the National Urban Alliance family. In addition to her work as a mentor-in-training with NUA, Simeona is a district-wide mentor to first-year teachers in Prince George’s County, Maryland.
Blog & News
@NUATC on Twitter"A New Racial Literacy for Educational Equity” Oct 19, Buffalo NY. Features NUA’s Mahiri & Jackson goo.gl/zuQGC6
What We Advocate
Underpinning all of our activities is our powerful advocacy for children and youth. We work with students, teachers, superintendents, central office staff, principals, building-based leaders, and communities to advocate for high expectations for all, active learning, and authentic tasks.
- Scholarly articles by NUA
- NUA Materials
- Featured Books
- Digital Tools in Urban Schools
- Aim High, Achieve More: How to Transform Urban Schools Through Fearless Leadership
- I Can Finish College: The Overcome Any Obstacle and Get Your Degree Guide
- We Must Say No to the Status Quo
- Featured Publications